LinksLaborers Local 60
useful links and other resources for members.
New York State Department of Labor
- Access Unemployment benefits online
- File a claim for unemployment insurance benefits
- Claim weekly unemployment insurance benefits
New York State Workers' Compesation Board
- What to do if you are injured on the job
- How to file a claim
- Understanding the claims process
Hach & Rose Attorneys at Law
- Union Attorneys for injured Union Members.
- The law firm Hach & Rose is recognized throughout New York State and Nationwide as personal injury council for Union Members, their friends and families when they are injured.
LIUNA—the Laborers’ International Union of North America—is the most progressive, aggressive and fastest-growing union of construction workers, and one of the most diverse and effective unions representing public service employees.
LIUNA members are on the forefront of the construction industry – a sector that is a powerhouse of 12 million workers producing 5 percent of our countries’ economic output.
A half-million strong, we are united through collective bargaining agreements which help us earn family-supporting pay, good benefits and the opportunity for advancement and better lives.
New York State Laborers
The New York State Laborers' Union represents over 40,000 members employed
in the construction industry and other fields throughout the state.
Our members are organized into more than 36 local unions and 5 district councils.
We are a proud affiliate of the Laborers' International Union of North America (LIUNA).
New York State Organizing Fund
The New York State Laborers' Organizing Fund was created will the goal of supporting our union locals throughout the state. Whether it's picketing, speaking to workers, or working things out with contractors, NYSLOF is dedicated to protecting our working brothers and sisters of New York and fighting for good jobs and a good life for everyone.